на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Made Cheat Engine Table for 2.90

anl93

Арбалетчик

Свитков: 14
С нами с: 29.04.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мая 12, 2019 23:07     Заголовок сообщения: Made Cheat Engine Table for 2.90

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1516

You can edit empire stats, Hero stats, Unit stats, perks, levelups, spells, medals and treasury items.
You can give your heroes units and spells that normally you cannot get.
Have a nice day.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   ichbinsehselber

Охотник

Свитков: 12
С нами с: 11.01.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 22, 2019 3:15     Заголовок сообщения:

Thank you very much!

It is working! Nice work!

And it is very useful to counteract the problem when the AI comes with the cheated overpowered army.
So, now you can counter that cheat with your own cheat.
   Vonotar

Главарь

Свитков: 37
С нами с: 20.06.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 26, 2019 15:03     Заголовок сообщения:

Yep - this works! I'm trying to think of the "fairest" way to cheat. It would be great if you could set the AI difficulties back to Expert, to reduce the chance of an AI mega-hero, though keeping things fair.
Maybe for each AI level above Expert give yourself a chunk of gold at the start?
   anl93

Арбалетчик

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Dec 15, 2019 13:25     Заголовок сообщения:

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9427
   wortkarg

Ветеран
[Автор VOD] Маг

Свитков: 1665
С нами с: 04.11.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 08, 2020 21:35     Заголовок сообщения:

Vonotar писал(а):
Yep - this works! I'm trying to think of the "fairest" way to cheat. It would be great if you could set the AI difficulties back to Expert, to reduce the chance of an AI mega-hero, though keeping things fair.
Maybe for each AI level above Expert give yourself a chunk of gold at the start?

Do you mean the campaign? You can limit the max. AI difficulty in CampDiff.var to Expert (or e.g. Skilled):
http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=325762#325762
   donschmiddy

Лучник

Свитков: 1
С нами с: 25.02.2020
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 25, 2020 17:44     Заголовок сообщения: hello there

So i am a complete retard when it comes to the cheatengine. I downloaded the engine + the table because i am at a shard at turn 20 sth and my opponent is rocking a fully decked out level 20 commander army with 3 level 29 spearmen. I worked through the tutorials and i still do not get jack shit. Can someone, anyone really, help me with that? I know it is propably going to be very easy and i feel stupid for asking. But i am looking at the cheatengine with the tables open+eador running and i have no idea what i should do. Please help me. All i need is a guide on how to create a simple item in the treasury and i am good to go.
   anl93

Арбалетчик

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 01, 2020 1:17     Заголовок сообщения: Re: hello there

donschmiddy писал(а):
So i am a complete retard when it comes to the cheatengine. I downloaded the engine + the table because i am at a shard at turn 20 sth and my opponent is rocking a fully decked out level 20 commander army with 3 level 29 spearmen. I worked through the tutorials and i still do not get jack shit. Can someone, anyone really, help me with that? I know it is propably going to be very easy and i feel stupid for asking. But i am looking at the cheatengine with the tables open+eador running and i have no idea what i should do. Please help me. All i need is a guide on how to create a simple item in the treasury and i am good to go.

Use :
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9427

just launch the game and open the table.
Change any value you want.
   anl93

Арбалетчик

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 14, 2020 0:16     Заголовок сообщения:

Updated for New Horizons 20.0614.a

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9427&p=164957#p164957
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index