на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Which Version to play

ichbinsehselber

Охотник

Свитков: 12
С нами с: 11.01.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 11, 2019 18:35     Заголовок сообщения: Which Version to play

Dear all,

I am new to Eador new horizons (but I know a lot of other similar games)

thanks the devs/modders a lot for a great game. I enjoyed playing the campaign a lot.

... until I ran into the AI fast levelling bug. It does not seem to happen on every shard but still the bug seems pretty game breaking to me. Especially in the combination that the loading is limited in this game.
The AI seems to cheat heavily.

Which version would you recommend to play? Is it known since which version the cheating AI bug was introduced? Would that version have other problems?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   ichbinsehselber

Охотник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 11, 2019 20:38     Заголовок сообщения:

I searched the threads and it seems that the problem did not happen in version v2.50d but happened in all later versions.
Can somebody more experienced please confirm?

So, I guess it would be best to go for that version?
Unfortunately we would miss out on a lot of nice features that way as well...
   Emre

Дозорный

Свитков: 39
С нами с: 11.06.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 11, 2019 20:44     Заголовок сообщения:

I say wait for the new version 2.9. You will have a choice in the config file to disable the "smart AI" which causes your issue. It'd be released either this weekend or the next.
   ichbinsehselber

Охотник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 11, 2019 22:01     Заголовок сообщения:

Thanks for the reply. Yeah that sounds nice!
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index