на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Modding Build Groups

Darrel

Боец

Свитков: 8
С нами с: 14.11.2017
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Dec 05, 2017 9:27     Заголовок сообщения: Modding Build Groups

When you pick your 4 buildings in the military group , they all slide over to take up the first 4 slots. For any of the other building groups it doesn't do that? Is there any way to config mod other building groups so it acts the same way? Or is that behaviour just hardcoded in the exe?

I am trying to experiment with a build group in the central area. Where at the beginning of a shard you can choose a government type (which then effect possible units) , but then it slides over so it only takes up the first slot in that section. But I can't figure out how to get it to slide to the first slot.

And also what does the 'hidden' field do in inner_build.

And what does 'level' do. I am assuming level effects when you get a building as an astral award.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Kzinch

(* Повелительница *)
Ветеран

Свитков: 894
С нами с: 19.05.2010
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Dec 05, 2017 13:15     Заголовок сообщения: Re: Modding Build Groups

Darrel писал(а):
And also what does the 'hidden' field do in inner_build.

And what does 'level' do. I am assuming level effects when you get a building as an astral award.
They are used to determine which buildings are shown on castle screen. If 'hidden' is 1 then a bulding is not shown until all required buildings to build this one are built. If 'hidden' is 0 then a building will be shown immediately if it has the biggest or the smallest level (I don't remember it) among buildings that pretend to be shown. Also if 'upgrade' is not 0 then the building will be shown on the place of building with this id = value of 'upgrade'.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index