на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

are some neutrals imbalanced ?

an Cat

Вожак

Свитков: 16
С нами с: 07.07.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 07, 2016 18:19     Заголовок сообщения: are some neutrals imbalanced ?

Can somebody tell me:

- how to defeat an witcher ? attacked ancient ruin(monster catchers), the neutral group had one and he was invincible, my party was lvl8 ranger, 4x archer, 2x spearman. killed everything else but he kept taking no(0) dmg.
- what unit deals damage to an cerberus at all ? i have managed to shoot the fiend lord to death and slay the fiend after but nothing harmed it. should have waited for ballista before attacking such (hellish cohort) stacks, i guess.
- early i had problems harming the one skeleton spearman in an crypt similarly, after equipping several magic sparks managed to pass it at cost of hero death.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Kettarienne

* Бессмертный *
New Horizons Team

Свитков: 1500
С нами с: 09.10.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 07, 2016 19:53     Заголовок сообщения:

Cerbery and all skeletons are highly resistant to ranged attacks. Check enemy stats in combat to determine the best approach, and diversify your army. Witchers are just Tier 3 units, and quite powerfull besides. Compare them with knights and the like. Low level Tier 1s are, quite evidently, no match for them.

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 2385
С нами с: 10.08.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 07, 2016 20:04     Заголовок сообщения:

Cripple shot (or other speed decreasing ability or maybe spells) and shoot him to the unconscious by allies halflings with stamina draining ability. Some gun meat like barbarians will help you to save the main army. That's the most simple way, I believe. Another - meet him with warrior hero who is quite good equipped or sniper with good bow or crossbow and shoot him to the death, staying behind meat like barbarians)
   an Cat

Вожак

Свитков: 16
С нами с: 07.07.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 08, 2016 16:32     Заголовок сообщения:

I returned to that ruined tower after have got armor piercing weapon for the ranger and it was smooth.
when the orcs rebelled in their province an horde spawned, among them an chieftain riding an elephant. currently have lvl22 sniper accompanied by several spriggans and lvl+9 archers and still cant beat that horde.
Should i level an marshal and return with full paladin, knight, guardsman for being finally able to defeat it ?
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index