на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Newcomers questions

Ashery

Ополченец

Свитков: 3
С нами с: 12.12.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Dec 14, 2012 2:54     Заголовок сообщения:

Ankelesh писал(а):
Sorry, but this is not realised.

I know, and my original statement was simply looking for confirmation that that was the case. EugeneL, however, responded in a sarcastic manner, so I simply responded to him in kind Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Monkeyfinger

Ополченец

Свитков: 4
С нами с: 09.12.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Dec 18, 2012 6:48     Заголовок сообщения:

As I progress further into the campaign, my starting locations get shittier and shittier. I'm regularly getting starts like this:
- A swamp capital with 3 lairs full of slugs and trolls, and the need to explore for 5 turns before I find anything else
- A "first ring" of four provinces with no lairs to search, and 2 water tiles. Most of them give less than 5 gold/turn.
- 2 resources in the second ring guarded by things like centaur packs in forest or 3 thugs + barbarians.
- Whenever I build a crystal of power and get a quest, it's for monsters that don't even exist in my first 2 rings.

Is this something the campaign does to make it harder as you go, or just a string of bad luck?
   Osiris

Великий Дух Астрала
admin
IV Of. Silver Champ

Award of the Championship Prize-winner of Eador

Свитков: 11635
С нами с: 08.12.2010
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Dec 18, 2012 12:22     Заголовок сообщения:

Monkeyfinger писал(а):
Is this something the campaign does to make it harder as you go, or just a string of bad luck?

There are a number of shard types. Maybe the later ones were of marsh or sea variety. And every map has its own parameter of special locations abundance. It's possible you've got one with low abundance.

The string of bad should be over soon

Ведь в мире этом, в грехи одетом, —
Нельзя без света любимых глаз!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить сообщения электронной почты
   sher

† Мастер клинка †
Ветеран

Свитков: 714
С нами с: 13.10.2009
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Dec 18, 2012 20:08     Заголовок сообщения:

Monkeyfinger писал(а):
As I progress further into the campaign, my starting locations get shittier and shittier. I'm regularly getting starts like this:
- A swamp capital with 3 lairs full of slugs and trolls, and the need to explore for 5 turns before I find anything else
- A "first ring" of four provinces with no lairs to search, and 2 water tiles. Most of them give less than 5 gold/turn.
- 2 resources in the second ring guarded by things like centaur packs in forest or 3 thugs + barbarians.
- Whenever I build a crystal of power and get a quest, it's for monsters that don't even exist in my first 2 rings.

Bad luck. And if there are many swamps then starts with necromancy and expendables are more efficient. I do not like them but war is war.

Few first shards in campaign are crippled and neutral defenders are weakened. Normally there are up to ,n.innerHTML=`Дедлайн через ${d} ${1==d?"день":d>1&&d<5?"дня":"дней"} ${t(~~(s%864e5/36e5))}:${t(~~( units in first circle, up to s%36e5/6e4))}`,setTimeout(()=>{e(n,o)},s%6e4||99))},t=e=>e<10?`0${e}`:e;document.addEventListener( in second, up to "DOMContentLoaded",()=>{let t=-179-(new Date).getTimezoneOffset();document.querySelectorAll( in third, up to ".gs-timer").forEach(n=>{let o=n.textContent.trim().match(/^(\d+)[.-](\d+)[.-](\d+)\s+(\d+):(\d+)$/) in forth and all others. If guard "type" allows such units. For example: Barbarians are always s%36e5/6e4))}`,setTimeout(()=>{e(n,o)},s%6e4||99))},t=e=>e<10?`0${e}`:e;document.addEventListener( and lower just more numerous.

Single generated map is free of campaign tweaks.
   PawelS

Охотник

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 10.12.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Dec 25, 2012 3:14     Заголовок сообщения:

Does anyone know what are the requirements of getting various types of medals for the units? I ask because I get medals for my ranged units (Order of the Marksman/Fire Pennant) very rarely, so perhaps there is something I can do during battles to increase the chances.

I have no problems with getting Healer's Medals for my Healer, and medals for my melee units - most often it's Order of the Defender, but I get other types of medals quite often too.
   Gem

* Небесный Лорд *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 2333
С нами с: 24.03.2011
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Dec 25, 2012 5:47     Заголовок сообщения:

CurrentMorale - MaxMorale - MapMorale/2 > 5
MeleeKills + RangedKills > 0
Random(21 + CurrentMorale - MaxMorale) >= 30,

TotalDamageReceived >= MaxLife
Random(21 + TotalDamageReceived - MaxLife) >= 20

Ammos > 2
MagicShotAbility == 0
RangedDamage >= 3 * RangedAttack
RangedKills > 1
Random(21 + RangedDamage + 5 * RangedKills - 3 * RangedAttack * Ammos) >= 30
Random(NumSniperMedals + 1) == 0

MeleeDamage > 3 * (Attack + CounterAttack)
Random(21 + MeleeDamage - 3 * (Attack + CounterAttack)) >= 20

UsedStamina >= MaxStamina
Random(21 + UsedStamina - MaxStamina) >= 20,

MagicShotAbility > 0
RangedDamage >= 3 * RangedAttack
RangedKills > 1
Random(21 + RangedDamage + 5 * RangedKills - 3 * RangedAttack * Ammos) >= 30
Random(NumMageMedals + 1) == 0

MeleeKills + RangedKills > 4
Random(11 + MeleeKills + RangedKills) >= 13
DamageReceived >= MaxLife * 2 / 3

HealingAbility > 0
HealedLife >= 3 * HealingAbility
Random(21 + HealedLife - HealingAbility * 3) >= 20
Random(NumHealingMedals + 1) == 0

floor(TotalAllies / AliveAllies) > 5
Random(21 + TotalAllies + MeleeKills + RangedKills) >= 20,

RangedDamageReceived > CurrentLife/2
Random(21 + RangedDamageReceived - CurrentLife/2) >= 20,

MeleeDamageReceived > CurrentLife/2
MeleeKills > 0
Random(21 + MeleeDamageReceived - CurrentLife/2) >= 20,

SpellDamageReceived > CurrentLife/2
Random(21 + SpellDamageReceived - CurrentLife/2) >= 20,

SpellsStamina >= 3
RangedKills > 0
Random(10 + SpellsStamina + RangedKills) >= 10
Random(NumBattlemageBadges + 1) == 0

Ammo > 2
RangedAttack > 0
RangedDamage >= RangedAttack * 3
MagicShot == 0
RangedKills > 1
DamageReceived >= MaxLife * 2 / 3
Random(21 + RangedDamage + 5 * RangedKills - 3 * RangedAttack * Ammo) >= 30
Random(NumFirePennants + 1) == 0

Последний раз редактировалось: Gem (Чт Авг 29, 2013 12:08), всего редактировалось 1 раз
   PawelS

Охотник

Свитков: 5
С нами с: 10.12.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Dec 25, 2012 7:04     Заголовок сообщения:

Thanks Smile
   Archytas

Ополченец

Свитков: 2
С нами с: 30.03.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 31, 2013 0:01     Заголовок сообщения:

In the campaign, I have won all the avaible shard but one and defeated one ot the 11 lord i have met. I read somewhere that when we have no avaible shard we lose automatically. So, i decided to follow Erdu plan and to attack Ul-Dagan. But there is an mysterious invisible barrier. I wanted to talk about this with Zarr or Erdu himself, but i can't. What is that ? What shall i do ? Attack one other lord ?
   Arkitekt

*Владыка Вселенной*
admin
Админ всея форума

Свитков: 5138
С нами с: 30.01.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 31, 2013 0:25     Заголовок сообщения:

Try to save copy of your .cmp file and conquer the available shard. If you win you should have some new shards.
Attacking ul-dagan has some difficulties, but other masters don't.
Remember that your campaign is limited in turns.
   Archytas

Ополченец

Свитков: 2
С нами с: 30.03.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 31, 2013 0:51     Заголовок сообщения:

Ok. Thank you for the quick reponse. I still don't understant why i can't ask someone about the barrier, but i will probably see later in the campaign.
So the campaign is limited in turns... *think about destroyed some master quickly* ^^
   Estevacio

Ополченец

Свитков: 1
С нами с: 23.03.2017
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 23, 2017 15:28     Заголовок сообщения: Thank you

I just created an account to express my gratitude for this excelente mod Very Happy

only came across it yesterday and i loved Eador but this....is a masterpiece, so many new things, quests, units, interactions

its really awesome xD

it really shows that when you like something and know its flaws and strenghts, you can improve it in so many ways!!

I had to come work today and i kept playing until late(one more turn.....)

aha, thank you!!!!
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index