на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

давайте приключения!

мечтатель

Застрельщик
Author of the first english review

Свитков: 15
С нами с: 05.12.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Dec 05, 2012 14:43     Заголовок сообщения: давайте приключения!

Hello there - I guess I'm probably the first of the English-speaking audience.* When I saw it on GoG though; it was like coming home. This is the first game I have played since Heroes of Might and Magic 2 that has such color and life to it; it is as fun as it is funny, and the willingness to take itself lightly is also a major plus. As for me, well - I have a bad tendency to say things and then vanish - and then appear months later as if I never had. Laughing It doesn't mean anything besides the fact that working is about as fun and engaging as you could imagine. Anyway. I would be glad to ramble on a bit if there is any desire to hear a more in-depth review; but to be warned, it'll be mostly be being very positive and talking about how awesome everything is!

I understand there's a sequel. I'm scared by the 3D but if it will help get the game a wider audience then there is nothing to be done; I wish all the best and will certainly add my cash reserves to the goal of making this project spread to as many shards as possible. Cool It is a pleasure to meet all of you! All the best!

*Я русского происхождения. У меня нет кириллицы с клавиатуры. Я тоже не говорю на русском. Терпеть мои ошибки, пожалуйста! Embarassed

Ψ Стратег Древних Ψ
Маг
Империи

Свитков: 6262
С нами с: 06.05.2011
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Dec 05, 2012 15:22     Заголовок сообщения:

Hello U too. 3D isnt a sequel, and Eador-Genesis isn't a sequel of 3D too. This are the same games, but with the different graphiks.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   NecRus888

† Дух Ночи †
admin
Тёмный канцлер

Свитков: 2385
С нами с: 26.10.2009
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Dec 05, 2012 15:35     Заголовок сообщения:

Welcome, dear мечтатель!
Feel free to communicate with us
We need to invite more englishspeakers to become greatest Eador-site in whole world =)

Застрельщик
Author of the first english review

Свитков: 15
С нами с: 05.12.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Dec 07, 2012 10:10     Заголовок сообщения:

Thank you, Ankelesh and NecRus888 for the warm welcomes! It's fantastic to be here, the only reason I haven't dropped in sooner is that I've been busy gathering more energy for my reserve, hehe.

Ankelesh - Ah, thank you. It is good to hear that. 3D is nice, but I have always been a fan of the hand-drawn feel. The fact that people have the choice is pretty cool, though!

NecRus - And thank you for linking here from review via gog! I would never have found this site otherwise. I'll do my part to spread the word, wahah!

But uh, I posted this intro in the wrong section, didn't I? Whoops!
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index