на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

New Horizons v2.80 discussion thread

Emre

Дозорный

Свитков: 39
С нами с: 11.06.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 24, 2018 19:23     Заголовок сообщения:

Sorry, never played the Russian version before.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   bludwig

Дозорный

Свитков: 40
С нами с: 17.02.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 25, 2018 2:16     Заголовок сообщения:

Oh, and a commonly-encountered text bug...

When you do the diplomatic "My master gathers an army against the darkness" thing in a Holy Land province, the reply contains the sentence:

"We know that he punishes heresy just as we are, and our blessed land will knows his encouragement and support".

The "punishes just as we are" and "land will knows" are problematic.

How about "We know that he punishes heresy just as we do, and our blessed land will offer him encouragement and support"?
   bludwig

Дозорный

Свитков: 40
С нами с: 17.02.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 24, 2018 4:00     Заголовок сообщения:

Any news on the shaman totem bug? It's really, really frustrating to not even be able to take on a single orc shaman without the threat of a crash to desktop hanging over my head. I just had one crash on the second turn of combat when a totem tried to cast stone spikes.

That whole totem thing has been a massive pain from the day it was introduced. It seemed to have been fixed, but now it's broken again.

Also: the demo for my own company's new game is out! Download it for free from dreamingdoor.net, if you want to. I'm pretty proud of it.
   Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 24, 2018 18:36     Заголовок сообщения:

bludwig писал(а):
Any news on the shaman totem bug? It's really, really frustrating to not even be able to take on a single orc shaman without the threat of a crash to desktop hanging over my head. I just had one crash on the second turn of combat when a totem tried to cast stone spikes.

That whole totem thing has been a massive pain from the day it was introduced. It seemed to have been fixed, but now it's broken again.

I have asked Jazz on the Russian bug thread:
http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=314993#314993

Regards.

P.S. I will check out your game when I get a chance.
   ichbinsehselber

Охотник

Свитков: 12
С нами с: 11.01.2019
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 12, 2019 23:46     Заголовок сообщения: Eador281a siege bug

I think I found a bug:

In the campaign on a shard I am besieging Oinor's home castle. My hero has a total siege strength of 17. But the foritfication level only drops by 1 point. And the progonosis tells that the siege will last 99 turns (or 98 the next turn).
So after the first round of siege the walls dropped down to 99 only and in the next round to 98.

On other shards this problem never occurred so far. The walls dropped by a reasonable amount. So the bug does not seem to occur every time.

Edit: Moving off the castle and getting back there worked. So the siege duration for breaching the wall was then 6 turns.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index