на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Questions about modding battlefield terrain.

Janjan

Ополченец

Свитков: 4
С нами с: 02.07.2016
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 03, 2016 17:36     Заголовок сообщения: Questions about modding battlefield terrain.

How do I change the probability of certain terrain types appearing?
Can I make additional terrain by adding it to the var in the format of the other terrain types?. For example:

/12
Name: Thick Snow;
MoveCost: 2
StamCost: 1
CounterAttack: -1
Defence: 1
RangedDefence: 0
ShootingRange: 0

(edit) Finally, is there a way to add any new effect types to terrain (for example, increasing the attack stat of the unit on the terrain)? /(edit)

Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking about making some modifications to New Horizons to try out. For now, the main changes would basically be -1 speed and range to all units and the addition of new battlefield terrain types. If anybody is interested I might put it up for upload or something (if I actually do it).

(edit) Now I'm thinking that while the changes I was thinking of making might be good for player VS player battles, they would exacerbate the issues with the poor AI found in player VS AI battles. I doubt I'll bother trying them out then, even though it would probably only take a few hours to make most of the changes. (edit).
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index