на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Going all-neutral?

Surgeon

Дозорный

Свитков: 36
С нами с: 30.12.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2016 6:22     Заголовок сообщения: Going all-neutral?

Are there any working tactics for going all-neutral?
It seems difficult; at times quite impossible. The Militia and Slingers are so weak they die so often they have to be raised again after almost every battle.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Kettarienne

* Бессмертный *
New Horizons Team

Свитков: 1500
С нами с: 09.10.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 16, 2016 7:16     Заголовок сообщения:

All-out artillery strategist works quite fine as a late-game strategy. Archers, ballistae, catapults, some dwarven machines. Obliterate everything within a turn.
Starting all-neutral is harder, but not impossible. Dying spearmen with a warrior (you can play warrior with any units, actually, they are there to soak up some damage until he gets a good armor and weapon and goes on alone), living spearmen with a scout or a wizard, spearmen and slingers with a commander.
Ah, and much depends on the difficulty. The above is being said with medium "expert" in mind.

Дозорный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 17, 2016 2:41     Заголовок сообщения:

Kettarienne писал(а):
All-out artillery strategist works quite fine as a late-game strategy. Archers, ballistae, catapults, some dwarven machines. Obliterate everything within a turn.
Starting all-neutral is harder, but not impossible. Dying spearmen with a warrior (you can play warrior with any units, actually, they are there to soak up some damage until he gets a good armor and weapon and goes on alone), living spearmen with a scout or a wizard, spearmen and slingers with a commander.
Ah, and much depends on the difficulty. The above is being said with medium "expert" in mind.

Are there any campaign ramifications? I ask because it seems to me the campaign is really designed for going either pure evil or goody.
   Kettarienne

* Бессмертный *
New Horizons Team

Свитков: 1500
С нами с: 09.10.2012
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 17, 2016 7:06     Заголовок сообщения:

Surgeon писал(а):
Are there any campaign ramifications? I ask because it seems to me the campaign is really designed for going either pure evil or goody.
Campain itself does not really care about your karma. Some masters might, but IIRC all of the endings are perfectly viable with any karma. Well, maybe one is impossible with negative enough karma, but I doubt even that.

Дозорный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 21, 2016 1:36     Заголовок сообщения:

Kettarienne писал(а):
Surgeon писал(а):
Campain itself does not really care about your karma. Some masters might, but IIRC all of the endings are perfectly viable with any karma. Well, maybe one is impossible with negative enough karma, but I doubt even that.

But the Orcs submitting me due to negative Karma, calling me "the Dark Lord" - shouldn't that be normal?
   Surgeon

Дозорный

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мая 26, 2016 15:56     Заголовок сообщения:

Surgeon писал(а):
Kettarienne писал(а):
Surgeon писал(а):

But the Orcs submitting me due to negative Karma, calling me "the Dark Lord" - shouldn't that be normal?

Is this due to karma or something else?
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index