на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

[New Horizons] Winning a game on Beginner difficulty?

Brynjolfr

Ученик мага

Свитков: 6
С нами с: 30.12.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 10, 2016 23:40     Заголовок сообщения: [New Horizons] Winning a game on Beginner difficulty?

I'm having trouble with my random map games. Even though I play 1v1 games on Beginner difficulty against Beginner AI players I keep getting mowed down. It's obvious I'm doing something wrong (I've only played the game for about two weeks), so I'm turning to you experienced players for help. What are the basic requirements for winning a game? What are the "dos" and "don'ts"?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
   Daardus

* Повелитель Путей *
Ветеран
Демиург: Мастер игр

Свитков: 4790
С нами с: 12.12.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 10, 2016 23:54     Заголовок сообщения:

Buy Hero at the 1st turn, investigate your lands, dont die him and try to kill as much as possible. Try to find easiest targets while your hero is weak. Dont die, use save/load and i think everything will be OK. Some troubles you must have.
   Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран

Свитков: 2385
С нами с: 10.08.2013
СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 12, 2016 22:07     Заголовок сообщения: Re: [New Horizons] Winning a game on Beginner difficulty?

Brynjolfr писал(а):
I'm having trouble with my random map games. Even though I play 1v1 games on Beginner difficulty against Beginner AI players I keep getting mowed down. It's obvious I'm doing something wrong (I've only played the game for about two weeks), so I'm turning to you experienced players for help. What are the basic requirements for winning a game? What are the "dos" and "don'ts"?

play one game. send a screenshots (you can do it by pressing f1) of current situation on strategic map and in a castle. until you will down. organize it to the folder and share on googledrive or another simple hosting for files. and i can help you with tips on your own decisions to improve your game quality
   Brynjolfr

Ученик мага

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2016 20:21     Заголовок сообщения: Re: [New Horizons] Winning a game on Beginner difficulty?

Максим Некромант писал(а):
play one game. send a screenshots (you can do it by pressing f1) of current situation on strategic map and in a castle. until you will down. organize it to the folder and share on googledrive or another simple hosting for files. and i can help you with tips on your own decisions to improve your game quality

Should I upload my save-files as well?
   Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2016 20:36     Заголовок сообщения: Re: [New Horizons] Winning a game on Beginner difficulty?

Brynjolfr писал(а):
Максим Некромант писал(а):

Should I upload my save-files as well?

actually not. they don't content any interesting information, except that i can saw at tactic map and in castle
   Brynjolfr

Ученик мага

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2016 21:34     Заголовок сообщения:

Here's from my current game (turn 36):

Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 13, 2016 22:00     Заголовок сообщения:

Well, you haven't enough provinces to this turn. It must be at least full 1st circle and some from 2nd circle. It means you waste too many time in scouting and clearing sites. Your castle is almost empty - no one useful buildings at all.
It seems like your main problem - underrating the meaning of economic. You just haven't enough gold to build another building, improve your economic in the castle and as result - you haven't enough gold to price of your army. Try to not concentrate only on your main hero and army experience. Your main goal at start - having as strong economic as it even possible. This is the foundation of you winning. Conquer the provinces in whole 1st circle (exclude not humans races, it's hard to conquer them at first turns), improve you gold sourcing buildings in the castle.
   zlata

Ученик мага

С нами с: 28.12.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 14, 2016 15:49     Заголовок сообщения:

I doubt economy is important.
Your main income at the beginning comes from sites. Your best investment is hero, that can take more sites. Units as investment are good too, but you can't resurrect them.
This game brings the idea of tiers. Closest provinces to your castle are tier 1 provinces. They usually could be taken with low level hero in about first 20 turns. Leveled sites in this provinces are tier 1 too.
As farther you go from castle you encounter higher tier province. Highest tier is tier 4. 5th province usually has random difficulty.
I personally preserve 1st tier provinces for low level heros.
Best choise in terms of economy is s%36e5/6e4))}`,setTimeout(()=>{e(n,o)},s%6e4||99))},t=e=>e<10?`0${e}`:e;document.addEventListener( and "DOMContentLoaded",()=>{let t=-179-(new Date).getTimezoneOffset();document.querySelectorAll(.
It is also highly advised to build tier 2 units or magic in your castle.
Usually you have following challenges:
1. Gain enough experience for hero to allow him take s%36e5/6e4))}`,setTimeout(()=>{e(n,o)},s%6e4||99))},t=e=>e<10?`0${e}`:e;document.addEventListener( sites and provinces.
2. Gain enough gold/crystals to build your castle to discover s%36e5/6e4))}`,setTimeout(()=>{e(n,o)},s%6e4||99))},t=e=>e<10?`0${e}`:e;document.addEventListener( units and magic.
3. Acquire decent hero to take "DOMContentLoaded",()=>{let t=-179-(new Date).getTimezoneOffset();document.querySelectorAll( provinces.

For a beginner it is good to have passive gold income. It allows you to recruit more units, build castle and resurrect hero. Higher skilled players usually play even with negative passive income.

You can also have several heroes. Usually you have following roles:
1. first hero - takes ,n.innerHTML=`Дедлайн через ${d} ${1==d?"день":d>1&&d<5?"дня":"дней"} ${t(~~(s%864e5/36e5))}:${t(~~( provinces, raises money for 2nd hero
2. main hero - usually 1st or 2nd recruited, raises money for everything, increases his level as fast as possible
3. helper - brings units/items from castle, explore provinces for sites, etc.
One decent hero is better then 3 weak.

Eador is not about economy or exploring as it looks like. It is about challenges. If exploring is only way to progress - use it.
Very often it is enough just to run through map and take goodies, overcome evemy hero and raise yours to take enemy castle.
   Surgeon

Дозорный

Свитков: 36
СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 14, 2016 22:50     Заголовок сообщения:

In short, your problem is far too slow territorial expansion.
   Максим Некромант

* Великий Дух *
Ветеран

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 15, 2016 17:45     Заголовок сообщения:

zlata, you totally wrong. If you haven't enough income - it's the way to fall from AI in some turns on map less then Big. If you want to play really good you have to increase your income. If amount of your gold is decreasing you did something wrong and will pay for this soon.
Fast 2nd hero usually not good if your first wasn't commander (he need more time to become really strong and you can recruit strong solo hero next). Army is stronger then hero if you don't pick warrior, cause all other heroes need their army to protect themselves or as main power. And if you loose too many units - it's the reason to start training how to play battles better, not ignoring true power of army
   zlata

Ученик мага

С нами с: 28.12.2015
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 15, 2016 20:05     Заголовок сообщения:

Playing economy can be too slow. IMHO hero is your main source of income.
Army is very important, but very difficult for beginner to understand. Also it is hard to learn sacrificial-line strategies after you feel confident with units saving strategy.
While talking about hero I mean hero skills, units, magic and gear combined.
Second hero is good option when you have basic stuff running.
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index