на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Эадор.Сотворение - Eador.The Genesis на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Index
Автор / Сообщение

Quality of the AI in battle

Boon947

}↑↑ Великий Лучник
Ветеран

Свитков: 667
С нами с: 24.09.2014
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 17, 2015 14:24     Заголовок сообщения: Quality of the AI in battle

I was taking a break from the grunt work, and decided to play a little 1 vs 1 on a tiny map (both AI and me on Expert difficulty, where neutrals have 100% HP)

I don't know how the AI manages its empire, but it seems very efficient: by the time I had a L7 scout (and having never lost a unit), the AI had two heroes, a L10 scout and a L7 wizard! I quickly dispatched the wizard, but the scout should have slaughtered my army. But instead of moving in on my healer and my hero, he kept firing double shots at one of my swordmen (the one he had in range) who had 10 ranged defense... Not very efficient. After he fell to 0 stamina, it was game over for him...

That part of the AI should be improved, I think.

Regards.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Часовой пояс: GMT +3:00

Ты не можешь начинать темы
Ты не можешь отвечать на сообщения
Ты не можешь редактировать свои сообщения
Ты не можешь удалять свои сообщения
Ты не можешь голосовать в опросах
на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index Eador. The Genesis. Encyclopedia на Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Indexна Главную Форума - back to Forum Index